McAfee not opening in windows 10: Sometimes when clicking on the McAfee antivirus application on your PC, we notice that McAfee is not working properly. On getting this issue, we will not be able to use the McAfee antivirus application and the entire situation can be dangerous.
Reasons for McAfee won’t open issue
There are some of the most common reasons that are as follows.
1. Corrupted or damaged McAfee files.
2. Enable windows defender firewall.
3. Install another security software.
4. Malware or virus infection.
5. An outdated operating system.
Simple solution to fix McAfee won’t open issue on windows 10
1. Update the McAfee antivirus application.
2. Now, uninstall the McAfee antivirus software and reinstall it again.
3. Turn off the windows defender firewall.
4. After that, end the background process of McAfee antivirus software.
5. Start the McAfee antivirus service.
6. Disable other security software. Run the McAfee antivirus application as an administrator.
7. Update the operating system.
Dial McAfee Customer Support to fix the issue instantly:
We wish that after following the above-mentioned steps you would have resolved McAfee not opening in windows 10 issue. If not so or any issue come across you while doing so, no need to worry at all. Dial McAfee Customer Support +1 888-225-4458 to get in touch with experts who will assist you in a better way. All the professionals available in our tech-savvy and will fix the issue easily within the meantime.