What is error 3048 3 appears on my Norton product ?
Norton is one of the pre installed programs that came with the computer. It’s free for a period of time; the Pop-ups appear scaring people into buying the paid version. They must be paying a pretty penny to Microsoft for this type of Marketing.
If you want to resolve the Norton 360 has encountered an error 3048 3, then contact Norton tech support number from below:
|Norton Tech Support number||+1-833-662-5666|
Why does this Norton 360 has encountered an error 3048 3 occurs ?
The very common error 3048 3 appears on my Norton product occurs during the installation of the Norton product. This error affects your system performance and slows down the speed of installation. This error can be caused by the issue with Windows registry, missing or corrupted file in the downloaded package.
Incomplete installation of the Norton product can also cause the Norton error 3048 3 on your system. You can try to update the Windows registry entries manually or try to uninstall and reinstall the Norton product to fix the error. This error (Norton Error 3048, 3) could be fixed by updating your Norton product to latest update. You can download.
What are the symptoms of Norton 360 has encountered an error 3048 3 ?
- This Norton antivirus has encountered an error 3048 3 appears on my Norton product causes the crash of the same program.
- The system freezes periodically due to this Norton antivirus has encountered an error 3048 3.
How to fix this error 3048 3 appears on my Norton product ?
Method 1 – Repair Windows Registry Entries to fix Norton 360 has encountered an error 3048 3 :
- Open the Run dialog box, type cmd in the search box and then press enter while holding Ctrl + Shift altogether.
- Click yes to allow the permission to the program to make changes and then type ‘regedit’ in the command prompt.
- In the registry editor, search and select the error 3048 3 related key and then select Export from the file menu.
- From the Save In list select the folder name to save the registry key backup and then type the filename in the given field.
- You need to ensure that you select the Selected Branch from the Export range and then click Save.
- Make sure that the file is saved along with the .reg extension on your system
You can also try to download and run Windows registry cleaner to automatically repair the Windows registry entries. You can also contact Norton Support or visit norton.com for the expert’s guidance.
Method 2 – Uninstall Norton to resolve Norton 360 v6 error 3048 3 :
- Download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool from the manufacturer website, which will automate the process.
- After the successful download, you need to run the installer by double-clicking on the Norton setup file.
- Read and accept the software license agreement, select Agree and then follow the instructions to remove the Norton.
- Now click Remove and Reinstall Norton and then click Continue or Remove to delete the Norton.
- You are now required to restart your system after the successful removal of the Norton, to save the changes.
- When the system starts again then follow the instructions to reinstall the Norton on your system automatically.
Method 3 – Try to run Norton Live Update to fix error 3048 3 appears on Norton security suite :
- Open the Norton dashboard by clicking on the Norton icon and then click Security.
- In the Security window, you need to click Live Update and then click OK after successful updates.
- You will receive a popup message for the successful protection updates then click OK and stops the Live Update.
- Now restart your system to save the changes you have made.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix error 3048 3 appears on my Norton product
You may also see:
- Are you getting Norton 554 delivery error
- Norton error 8506, 421
- How to fix Norton error 3035 6
- How to fix Norton error 8921, 243
- How to resolve when Norton 360 has encountered an error 8504
- How to fix Norton Download Manager unable to continue
- How to fix Norton error 3038, 104
- How to fix Norton 360 runtime errors
- How to fix Norton 360 error 3019, 1
- How to resolve Norton error 8504 and 100