Norton Antivirus and security software are known as one of the most effective antivirus program that is able to secure laptops, computer systems and other related devices from any harmful computer virus, ransom-ware, malware or malicious activities. Getting Error e1ad3212 Norton Ghost, Contact Norton Tech Support Number.
|Norton Tech Support number||+1-833-662-5666|
What are the symptoms of Error e1ad3212 Norton Ghost ?
An error can appear anytime while downloading, installing or uninstalling etc. of Norton Antivirus program or when the antivirus is being run. These errors can cause your Computer System behave in an unexpected way like your Windows can shut down unexpectedly or running program window might crash etc. Error e1ad3212 Norton Ghost appears with the following symptoms:-
- The active program window crashes every time Error e1ad3212 Norton Ghost appears.
- The PC frequently crashes when trying to run the same program.
- Don’t have sufficient privileges to perform this operation is displayed on the screen.
- Windows responds really slow to any activity and reboots on its own.
- The computer system frequently freezes at periodic intervals.
What are the causes of Error e1ad3212 Norton Ghost ?
Usually runtime errors in a computer system while installation, activation etc. of software can be caused by any factor like issues related to improper or incomplete installation, corrupt downloads, missing files etc.
How to get rid of Error e1ad3212 Norton Ghost ?
Troubleshooting each of the possible causes is the best way to fix these sorts of issues in general.
Step 1 repair linked registries
Using Registry Editor incorrectly can damage your Operating System and may prevent it from booting so it should be done cautiously.
Create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry following these steps:
- Click on the Start
- Type command in the search box and without pressing “Enter” key, move to the next step.
- Press CTRL, Shift and Enter keys all together.
- Click on Yes.
- Type regedit in the opened window and press Enter
- In the Registry Editor, select the key associated with Error e1ad3212 Norton Ghost that you want to back up.
- Select Export from the File
- In the Save In list, select the location where you want to save the backup key for Norton Antivirus.
- Enter a name for the back-up file in the Filename box such as Norton Antivirus Backup.
- Make sure to select the Selected branch option in the Export Range
- Click on Save and the file would be saved with a .reg file extension.
- Now, you have successfully created the back-up file of Norton Antivirus related registry entry.
Step 2 Install All Windows Updates
Microsoft is constantly updating and improving Windows system files that could be associated with this Error e1ad3212 Norton Ghost. Sometimes resolving the runtime error problems may be as simple as updating Windows.
To check for Windows Updates (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):
- Click the Start
- Type update into the search box and click Enter
- The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
- If updates are available, click the Install Updates button
Step 3 Initiate a Complete Malware Scan for PC
This error could also be a result of malware infection on the PC. Any such infection can make the computer vulnerable. It can crash, slow down without any explanation or reboot unexpectedly. Malware scan is the only way to remove any malicious infection by deleting all the malware associated programs and registry entry from any computer system.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix Error e1ad3212 Norton Ghost
You may also see: