Norton 360 Security software owned by Symantec provides protected from threats such as viruses and malware. Sometimes there are possibilities of malicious threats like viruses and malware to harm your system which might restrict you from sending emails and can throw Norton 360 email Error 421.
What is Norton 360 email error 421 ?
|Norton Tech Support number||+1 888-225-4458|
Norton 360 Email error 421 might occur when there is some runtime error. It doesn’t necessarily mean its code has any issue, but sometimes it doesn’t work during runtime. Such errors appear in the form of notifications and can be annoying where you won’t be permitted to send an email through your mailbox. Such runtime error occurs without giving any warning. This can occur due to various factors and troubleshooting it is very important at right time.
What are the symptoms for Norton 360 email error 421 ?
Some of the symptoms of Norton 360 email Error 421 are as follows:
- A dialogue box or error message displaying “Norton 360 Email Error 421” can pop up on your screen.
- Users can experience sudden slowness of internet connection speed while accessing emails.
- User won’t be able to send and receive emails on the server.
- Email account can get hampered due to restriction on access to emails, contacts, journals and calendar entries.
What are the causes for Norton 360 email error 421 ?
When you are unable to send and receive emails through your server and get error message displaying “Norton 360 Email Error 421”, following can be the reason for its occurrence:
- Runtime error due to incompatible programs which runs simultaneously.
- Can be caused due to virus attack or virus infection.
- Occur due to Memory problem.
- Bad graphics may also be the reason for this error.
- Due to improper IP Settings on your system.
- Storage size of PST might have exceeded 2GB size.
When you encounter this error, it is important to troubleshoot it in the initial stage as it might hamper your email account.
What are the solution for Norton 360 email error 421 ?
When you are not able to send an email and encounter with an error message “Norton 360 Email Error 421”, follow the below steps to resolve the problem:
- Outgoing Email scan need to disabled
- Start Norton software on your computer.
- Go to Settings window, and click on Antivirus
- Click on Scans and Risks tab, and then click on
- Under What to Scan tab, go to Email Antivirus scan Window and uncheck Scan outgoing email messages.
- Click on Apply
- Go to Security Request From the drop-down menu, select Permanently. Click on OK button.
- Click on OK button in the Email Antivirus Scan
- Click on Close button.
- To recover email account and other contacts and PST data, download Outlook PST Repair Utility
- Change the server settings to increase the limit of emails.
- On your system, open Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator utility.
- Click on Connections. Double click on “Internet mail service”.
- Once the property window opens, click on Connections and then click on “Advanced” button.
- Maximum number of inbound connection needs to be reset to high value to its maximum limit.
- Download PST Repair Tool
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton 360 email error 421
You may also see:
- How to fix Norton error 8921, 243
- How to resolve when Norton 360 has encountered an error 8504
- How to fix Norton internet security error 8504
- How to resolve the Norton error during quick scan
- How to fix Norton Error 8505 and 129
- How to fix Norton antivirus error 8504 5
- How to fix Norton error 1327
- How to resolve Norton sonar protection error
- How to fix Norton 360 errors 8506 and 421 vista
- How to fix Norton Error 3047, 58