Norton is a very well-known anti-virus software. It protects our computer from various malicious files and folders which may otherwise enter our computer and corrupt our files and folders. They are also capable of stealing our personal files and folders and cause immense damage. So, it is always advised that you use anti-virus software like Norton whenever you are using your device.
What is Norton 360 runtime errors ?
|Norton Tech Support number||+1 888-225-4458|
A run time error is a type of Norton 360 runtime errors that is mainly encountered during the execution of our program. It is executed while our program is running. It is a type of logical error that is used to indicate bugs in our system and gives faulty outputs. In that case, it becomes inevitable for us to resolve the error before we can start working on our system once again. A Norton 360 runtime errors may also occur when we are running out of memory. In that case, we need to memory our memory to ensure that that problem is able to work properly on our system.
Simple steps to resolve Norton 360 runtime errors
How to troubleshoot Norton 360 runtime errors ?
The various ways to troubleshoot this Norton 360 runtime errors are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first method is to free up memory space. This can be done by removing various junk files from our device by running a Disk Cleanup. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Go to the Startbutton present at the bottom of your Desktop screen.
- Type “command” in the search box that appears at the bottom but remember not to press Enter yet.
- While holding CTRL+Shiftbuttons simultaneously on your keyboard, press ENTER.
- A permission dialog box will appear on your computer screen.
- Click on Yes.
- A black box will appear with a blinking cursor.
- Type cleanmgr and press ENTER.
- Disk Cleanupwill start. It will start to calculate how much memory space can be freed from our device and how much memory space can be reclaimed by us.
- The Disk Cleanup dialog box will appear. There will be a series of checkboxes you can select. In most cases, the Temporary Filescategory will occupy the most disk space.
- Check the boxesof the categories that you would like to clean.
- Click on OK.
METHOD 2: The second method is to run a LiveUpdate of your Norton software. The steps to resolve Norton 360 runtime errors so are as follows:
- Click on the Norton anti-virus software icon from your Desktop screen.
- Go to the Security option.
- Click on Live Update.
- Click on OK.
- Close all the programs and applications that are currently running on your device.
- Restart your machine. Hopefully, you will be able to get rid of your problem.
METHOD 3: The third method is to undo all the recent changes that have been made to your system. This can be done with the help of Windows System Restore. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Click on the Start button present at the bottom of your Desktop screen.
- Type system restore in the search bar that appears.
- Press Enter.
- Enter your administrative password if asked to do so.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and Restart your machine.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix Norton 360 runtime errors
You may also see:
- Norton error code 1016
- Norton error code 3048 3
- Norton error code 3038
- How to resolve Norton error 138
- How to fix Norton server error 500
- How to fix Norton error 3035 6
- How to fix Norton error 8921, 243
- How to resolve when Norton 360 has encountered an error 8504
- How to fix Norton Download Manager unable to continue
- How to fix Norton error 3038, 104