A software developed and distributed by Symantec corporation and works as an anti-malware. Norton antivirus is a part of Norton’s family of computer security products. It helps in email spam filtering and phishing protection. Updating antivirus is an important aspect as without updating, the malware will affect the system and the Norton Autofix error 3039 69639 will occur. To get complete security of your system you should regularly update the Norton software.
|Norton Tech Support number||+1-833-662-5666|
Norton Autofix is a tool that detects and fixes problems with Norton security automatically. Norton Autofix does not work in safe mode. In case the Auto fix doesn’t resolve the Norton Autofix error 3039 69639 with Norton security, go to the Norton support site for further assistance.
What is Norton Autofix error 3039 69639 ?
How to resolve Norton Autofix error 3039 69639 ?
Download and Run Norton Power Eraser
- Download Norton Power Eraser form the browser.
- Click on Save.
- Select the location as desktop, and then click Save.
- To run Norton Power Eraser, double click the NPE.exe file.
- Click Yes or Continue, if the User Account Control window prompts.
- Read the license agreement, and click Accept.
- Click the Scan for Risks icon, in the Norton Power Eraser window.
- By default, Norton Power Eraser performs a Rootkit scan and requires a system restart. Click Restart, when you see a prompt to restart the device. Go to settings , and uncheck the option Include Rootkit scan ( requires a computer restart) , if you do not want to include the Rootkit scan.
- Wait for the scan to complete.
First download and then run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
Before you proceed, make sure that you meet the requirements:
- You need to have a internet connection
- The tool does not remove Norton utilities or Norton family
- The tool does not remove your Norton identity safe local vault
- If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton remove and reinstall tool.
Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool on your system :
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to the windows desktop. On some browser, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the downloads window in your browser, press the CTRL + J key.
- Double click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove and Reinstall.
- You may see the Remove button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
- After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.
Below steps are for the current version of the Norton products. If you have an older version, update the Norton product.
- Start your Norton product.
- In the main window, click on security, and then click on LiveUpdate.
- When Norton LiveUpdate is finished, click on OK.
- Run LiveUpdate until you see the message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Exit all the programs, and restart the computer.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton Autofix error 3039 69639
You may also see:
- Norton 360 unspecified error uistub exe
- Can’t communicate with Norton server
- How to resolve Norton power eraser error
- Are you getting Norton 554 delivery error
- Norton error 8506, 421
- How to fix Norton error 3035 6
- How to fix Norton error 8921, 243
- Norton Ghost Install Error 2738
- Norton email error 451 message temporarily deferred