Norton is world’s best antivirus for computers, laptops, tablets etc. This antivirus protects the system and keep away the viruses from the systems. It is one of the most trusted brand for antivirus.This Norton security products provides guidelines to understand which of the capabilities might be useful for your organization’s computers.
|Norton support phone number U.S.A||1-833-662-5666|
What is Norton Internet Security (NIS)?
Norton Internet Security (NIS) provides the protection as NAV with additional security features such as protection against spam, a software firewall, and features that make web surfing safe such as- web browser, facebook, twitter, disk optimizer startup manager and cleanup .are parental control and safe.
Why does Norton crashes windows 10?
When you opens Norton antivirus, sometimes you might crash again & again with a message in a dialogue box written as “Not Responding”. You can face this error anytime, while scanning your system or while connecting your system with pen drive.
Effect of Norton crashes windows 10
- Driver & Hardware problems: Hardware conflicts the crashing because the error is isolated to the specific computer parts and specific programs.
- Infected & unstable Antivirus Program: The instability within the antivirus program can crash windows 10. Malware infections embed themselves into the code and programs can cause antivirus to malfunction.
How to repair corrupt files?
To repair the corrupted files, you just need to run one tool that is Norton Fix tool.
- Download the Norton Fix tool from official website of Norton and save it on the desktop.
- Double click on the downloaded file to run the Norton fix tool.
- Accept the Usage Agreement and the Norton Fix tool will start its work
- Restart the Computer
- After restart most probably your Norton Antivirus will start working.
Another method to run Norton Antivirus
- Login to your Norton Account and check your subscription to make sure that you have a valid licence to use Norton antivirus.
- Update the Norton antivirus to the latest version available online and restart your computer.
- Make sure you get the latest of your operating system and also check that you must have disable other antivirus software.
- Try to restore operating system to backdate
How to fix Norton crashes windows 10?
- Right click on the “Norton” and then click on “Properties”, If you see any error with the program in properties section, then try to attempt to clear them if any.
- If you cannot find any error message in the properties section then, Go to Add or Remove program which you can find in the Control Panel or even my computer icons.
- Now, uninstall the Norton Antivirus and then re-download the program to install the same.
- If you still think that your problem is not resolved then you should first contact support at 1-833-662-5666
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton crashes windows 10
You may see:
- Why Norton internet security not opening?
- How to resolve Norton installation stuck on starting?
- How to fix Norton error 8504?
- Steps to resolve Norton issue “At risk won’t fix”
- How to switch from Norton to windows defender?
- Why recent windows update disabled Norton antivirus?
- How to fix when Norton Live Update not working?
- Does your Norton disappeared in windows 10
- How to resolve Norton Identity Safe not working in chrome?
- Does your Norton Blocking Google Chrome?