Norton is nothing but an anti-virus software. Its main aim is to protect our computer from viruses which may otherwise enter our machine and cause immense damage to our files and folders. In addition, it also protects our device from malware, spyware and Trojans. It is however recommended that you purchase the paid version of the software instead of downloading it for free from the internet to ensure that it performs all the more efficiently. Norton however needs to be updated from time to time whenever a new update is available so that we are able to enjoy the recently developed features. If you want to resolve this Norton error 1327, Then Contact Norton Support Number.
|Norton Tech Support number||+1 888-225-4458|
How does Norton error 1327 occurs ?
An Norton error 1327 occurs when we are no longer able to work properly on our device. They may appear at any time whenever our system encounters a problem. Sometimes, this Norton error 1327 can be quite hazardous as they continue to persist for very long time. In such cases, we need to find a solution to our Norton error 1327 as soon as possible so that we can start to work on our device once again.
What is Norton error 1327 ?
Like any other software, Norton is prone to many types of errors and Norton error 1327 is one such error. It is one of the most frequently encountered errors by Norton users and is caused when My Documents of our device is pointing to some mapped device.
How to troubleshoot Norton error 1327 ?
The various ways to troubleshoot this Norton error 1327 are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first solution is to check whether any registry files of our computer related to Norton has become corrupt or damaged. In that case, we will have to repair such registry files. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Click on the Start button present at the bottom of the computer screen on the Taskbar.
- Type command in the search box present at the bottom but remember NOT to hit the ENTER button immediately.
- While holding CTRL and Shift simultaneously on your keyboard, press ENTER.
- You will be prompted to a new dialog box.
- Click on Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type regedit and press ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, search for the Norton Error 1327 related files and folders.
- From the File menu, click on Export.
- In the Save in list, select the folder where you want to save the Norton Anti-Virus backup key. It is important that you save it as you will need it later.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as Norton Backup. Make sure that you remember the name for future references.
- In the Export Range box, make sure that the selected branch is selected.
- Click on Save.
- The file will then be saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your Norton Antivirus related registry entry.
METHOD 2: The second method is to contact Norton Technical Support for help. They will be able to help you out.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix Norton error 1327
You may also see:
- Norton full system scan freezes
- Norton unable to connect to server
- Norton fixing quick scan is taking too long
- Norton toolbar not showing in chrome
- Norton error unable to continue 80047ec6
- Norton error 8504 and 101
- Norton error 8504 and 104 on windows 10
- Norton 8921 and 251 error
- Norton error code 1016
- Norton error code 3048 3