Norton error 3038 and 104 occurs when you download and install the Norton antivirus security software. This error appears on the Windows screen due to an incomplete installation of Norton antivirus software, which can destroy the functionality of your operating devices. Norton Antivirus and security software are known as one of the most effects and efficient antivirus program that is able to secure your laptop, computer system and other related devices with a harmful computer virus, ransomware, malware, and malicious activities. This single antivirus program has introduced a developed series of security software to better secure your computer system with the preferable execution. Norton’s antivirus software is a critical part of securing your computer against malware and viruses. To resolve Norton error 3038 and 104, Contact Norton Tech Support.
|Norton Tech Support number||+1 888-225-4458|
What are the causes of Norton error 3038 and 104
- Incomplete Installation: When the Norton Antivirus is not completely installed on your operating system, then it can become the fountainhead of this issue.
- Corrupt Windows Registry: When the Windows registry of the operating system becomes corrupted, then it can damage your system files, which can lead to the advent of this Norton Error.
- Ingress of the Viruses and Malware: The malicious attacks of the malware and the viruses on your operating devices can also result in the generation of this problem.
- Deletion of Files: The deletion of the files and folders even unknowingly can cause this trouble.
- Corrupt Downloads: Corrupt download on your system can also cause this Norton error 3038 and 104.
What are the symptoms of Norton error 3038 and 104
- It can lead to the freezing of the Windows screen of your operating system for a short time.
- Destroy your Windows active program anytime
- Damage the functionality of your PC
- Frequent generation of this error on the screen of your operating device
- The functionality of your computer can get slow down
- Not able to access PC in a congruous way.
Simple steps to resolve Norton error 3038 and 104
How to troubleshoot Norton error 3038 and 104
In order to fix Error 3038 104 Norton follow the below steps to resolve it quickly by performing troubleshooting.
STEP 1: Run Live Update
- Start Norton.
- In the main window, click on the Security, and then Click on Live Update.
- When Norton Live Update is finished, click on OK.
- Run the Live Update on your system until you see the error message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Exit all the programs, and restart the computer again.
If the problem persists, go to Step 2.
STEP 2: Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool on your system
- If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall
- Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click on Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall.
- You may see the Remove button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
- After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Norton.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix Norton error 3038 and 104
You may also see:
- How to resolve Norton installation stuck on starting
- Steps to resolve Norton issue “At risk won’t fix”
- How to switch from Norton to windows defender?
- Why recent windows update disabled Norton antivirus?
- How to fix when Norton Live Update not working?
- Updated Norton Internet Security seems to corrupt system
- How to remove Norton internet security
- How to Reset Norton Family Password
- Norton power eraser problems
- Norton causing internet connection problems