Norton error code 3048 3 mainly occurs when our system has been infected by some kind of virus which has corrupted our anti-virus system thereby preventing our system from functioning properly. As soon as error 3048 3 has been detected, we must take the necessary steps to get rid of this error.
|Norton support phone number U.S.A||1-833-662-5666|
VARIOUS SYMPTOMS OF ERROR 3048 3:
The various symptoms of error code 3048 3 are as follows:
- The programs currently running on our computer crashes
- Our PC crashes all of a sudden.
- The message “Norton Error 3048 3 Windows 7” is displayed on our computer screen.
- Our system becomes extremely slow and difficult to handle.
- Our device freezes all of a sudden for a few seconds.
WHEN DO WE ENCOUNTER ERROR 3048 3?
The error 3048 3 may occur when we are trying to install a Windows operating system or we are trying to install our anti-virus software. It may also occur during Windows startup and shutdown.
CAUSES OF NORTON ERROR 3048 3:
The various causes of Norton error code 3048 3 are as follows:
- Our Norton anti-virus software has not downloaded or installed properly on our device.
- Some virus or malware may have deleted our Norton anti-virus software and has thus infected our system.
- Some Windows Registry files are missing from our device.
- Some files related to our Norton Anti-virus software may have become corrupt.
HOW TO GET RID OF ERROR 3048 3?
The various ways to troubleshoot Norton error code 3048 3 are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first method is to repair the Windows Registry files which may have got damaged because of a virus. The best way to do so is to run WinThruster which is a trusted registry file cleaner. It scans our entire system to check whether any Windows registry file has become damaged. It also takes backup of our files and folders before running a scan of our system.
METHOD 2: The second method is to run a full malware scan of our PC. For that, we will have to download anti-malware protection software if it is not already installed on our device.
METHOD 3: The third method is to install all available Windows updates on our device. This can be carried out by following the given steps:
- Click on the Start button present on the Taskbar of your Desktop screen.
- In the search box present at the bottom, type “”
The Windows Update dialog box will appear on your desktop screen.
- Click on Install Updates if any update is currently available for your Windows. Wait for the updates to be downloaded on your device.
- Restart your computer.
METHOD 4: The third method is to remove and then reinstall Norton on your system. It is possible that an anti-virus has entered our computer which has corrupted various files and folders of Norton. As a result, Norton is no longer able to provide proper protection to your device. In that case, it is recommended that you remove and then again reinstall your computer such that it again starts to perform properly.
Thus, follow these steps to fix Norton error 3048 3
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton error 3048 3
You may also see:
- How to fix Norton crashes windows 10
- Why Norton internet security not opening
- How to resolve Norton installation stuck on starting
- How to fix Norton error 8504
- Why Norton live update not working mac?
- Norton error unable to continue 80047ec6
- Norton error 8504 and 101
- Norton error 8504 and 104 on windows 10
- Norton 8921 and 251 error
- Norton error code 1016