Why does Norton error 8504 and 101 occurs?
Sometimes while using Norton Antivirus application for the PC, we often get an error message. That error is known as Norton error 8504 and 101. The error appears because of the two reasons:-
- Failed Norton install that is going on throughout the installation or an upgrade method to a more recent version.
- Another antivirus or security product already being installed onto a pc.
|Norton support phone number U.S.A||1-833-662-5666|
What are the symptoms of Norton error 8504 and 101 ?
- Norton error 8504 can replicate if you perform either incomplete installation or your download file is corrupt.
- While putting in Norton antivirus program, your system often crashes with Error 8504 and 104. “Norton error 8504 and 101” is displayed on your monitor.
- Windows runs feebly and responds with a delay to mouse or keyboard input.
- System sporadically “freezes” for some seconds usually.
During program installation, these Norton error 8504 and 101 error messages can appear. we cannot keep records of when and where your error 8504 101 Norton occurs.
Reasons for the Norton error 8504 and 101
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Norton application.
- Corruption in Windows register owing to recent modified created by installing or uninstalling Norton antivirus connected software system.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Norton Anti-Virus-related program files or Windows system files.
- Another worm purposely erroneously deleted Norton Anti-Virus-related files.
Solutions to fix the Norton error 8504 and 101
To manually repair your Windows registry, firstly you need to form a backup by exporting some of the registry associated with Norton 360 error 8504 and 101 (eg. Norton web Security):
- Click on the start button.
- Type “command” within the search box… don’t hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission panel.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking indicator.
- Type “regedit” and then click on ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, choose the Error 8504 101-related key (eg. Norton web Security) you would like to make a copy.
- From the File menu, search and select Export.
- In the “Save In” list, choose the folder wherever you would like to save the Norton web Security backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your computer file, like “Norton web Security Backup”.
- In the Export vary box, make sure that “Selected branch” is chosen.
- Click “Save”. Now, the file is saved with a .reg file extension.
- You currently have a backup of your Norton web Security-related registry entry.
Method 2: Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your computer:
There is an opportunity that your Norton 360 error 8504 and 101 can be associated with a malware infection on your laptop. These malicious intruders will harm, corrupt, or maybe delete Runtime Errors-related files. Moreover, there is a risk that the Norton 360 error 8504 and 101, you’re experiencing is related to an element of the computer virus itself.
Method 3: Clean Out the System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) with the Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr).
Over time, your PC accumulates junk files from normal net surfing and PC use. If this junk is not sometimes cleaned out, it will cause Norton web Security to reply slowly or provides an Norton error 8504 101, probably because of file conflicts or an overloaded disk drive.
Cleaning up these temporary files with Disk Cleanup won’t solely solve your Norton error 8504 101, however, may also dramatically speed up the performance of your computer.
Method 4: Update Your computer Device Drivers
Norton error 8504 101 are associated with corrupt or outdated device drivers. Drivers will work someday, and suddenly finish off subsequent day, for a variety of reasons. The great news is that you just will usually update the device driver to fix the Norton error 8504 101 drawbacks.
Method 5: Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
Finding the precise driver for your error 8504 101 Norton related hardware device is very tough, even directly on the Symantec or connected manufacturer’s website. Although you’re experienced at finding, downloading, and manually change drivers, the method can still be terribly time overwhelming and very irritating. installing the incorrect driver, or just an incompatible version of the correct driver will create your issues even worse.
- Uninstall and set up the Norton web Security Program related to Norton error 8504 101.
- Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Install All obtainable Windows Updates
- At last, perform a Clean Installation of Windows
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton error 8504 101
You may also see:
- Norton full system scan freezes
- Norton unable to connect to server
- Norton fixing quick scan is taking too long
- Norton toolbar not showing in chrome
- Norton error unable to continue 80047ec6
- How to resolve Norton error 138
- How to fix Norton server error 500
- Norton server error 1026
- Updated Norton Internet Security seems to corrupt system
- How to remove Norton internet security