What is Norton Error 8505 and 129 ?
To fix Norton Error 8505 and 129, restart your PC. If you still receive this Norton error 8505 129, you wish to check your Network proxy settings and run an advanced scan for probably unwanted applications with Norton Power Eraser or you can contact Norton tech Support .
|Norton Tech Support number||+1 888-225-4458|
How to resolve Norton Error 8505 and 129 ?
STEP 1 Check the Network proxy settings to fix Norton activation error 8505 and 129
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run panel.
- Type within the following text then presses Enter.
Internet Properties window is launched on your PC .
- On the Connections tab, Click LAN settings.
- In the native area Network (LAN) settings window, below Proxy server, make sure that none of the check boxes are elite.
- If you find any entries below Proxy server, uncheck the boxes and choose automatically observe settings.
Unknown proxy server address will be a sign of potential threat or unwanted application. You want to run a complicated scan on your PC with Norton Power implement.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply and so click OK.
If the Norton error 8505 and 129 persists, move to step a pair of.
STEP 2 Configure network association settings on Windows to fix Norton activation error 8505 and 129
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run window.
- In the Run window, the kind the subsequent and so click OK.
- Right-click the network adapter that’s presently active, and so click Properties.
If the User Account management prompt seems, click Yes or Continue.
- In the Network association Properties window, below “This association uses the following items”, click internet Protocol (TCP/IP) or web Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click Properties.
- To specify DNS server address settings, click Use the subsequent DNS server addresses.
- In the preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server boxes, kind the 2 Norton ConnectSafe IP addresses.
Preferred DNS: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS: 184.108.40.206
- In the internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties window, click OK.
- Click OK.
If the matter persists, run a scan with Norton Power implement in step three.
STEP 3 Run the Norton Power implement – Unwanted Application Scan to resolve Norton activation error 8505 and 129
- Download Norton Power implement.
- Click Save.
- Select the situation as Desktop, and so click Save.
- To run Norton Power implement, double-click the NPE.exe file.
If the User Account management window prompts, click Yes or Continue.
- Read the license agreement, and click on settle for.
- In the Norton Power implement window, click the Unwanted Application Scan icon.
When Norton Power implement completes the scan, the results should displayed within the Unwanted Apps Scan Complete window.
- In the Unwanted Apps Scan Complete window, next to the unwanted application or toolbar, click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- When the uninstall completes, restart the PC.
If the Norton error 8505 129 still persists, look for the unwanted toolbars that are sometimes bundled with bound free programs you may have put in on your PC. To understand additional regarding removing these varieties of browser hijackers, browse Removing unwanted toolbars from your PC.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix Norton Error 8505 and 129
You may also see:
- Norton toolbar not showing in chrome
- Norton error unable to continue 80047ec6
- Norton error 8504 and 101
- Norton error 8504 and 104 on windows 10
- Norton 8921 and 251 error
- Norton error code 1016
- Norton error code 3048 3
- Norton error code 3038
- How to resolve Norton error 138
- How to fix Norton server error 500