Norton’s antivirus software is a critical part of securing your computer against malware and viruses. The software monitors all Internet traffic as well as the processes of other software to keep your system safe. But if Norton isn’t opening or installing, or is giving you an Norton error 8506, 421 message whenever you try to open it, you can get the software up and running again to properly protect your computer. If you want this Norton 360 error 8506 and 421 to be resolved then call Norton tech support.
|Norton support phone number U.S.A||1 888-225-4458|
Norton error 8506, 421 may occur during installation of software’s when Norton Internet security is active or at the time of shutdown or start-up of Windows. It is important to keep track of when and where did this error appeared. It will make troubleshooting easy.
Symptoms of Norton error 8506, 421
- Crashes Active Program
- PC crashes with Norton error 8506 and 421 many times
- “Norton error 8506, 421” message appears in the centre of the screen
- Windows start running sluggishly and very slow response to Keyboard and mouse
- Computer freezes for a few seconds too often.
Causes of Norton error 8506, 421
Maximum Norton security apps come to our PC through the Internet by using Norton Download Manager Software App. Norton reports that several program start-up problems can occur as the result of an incomplete application download, which will prevent the app for installing and running correctly.
- Incomplete installation, or corrupt download of Norton Internet security
- Corruption in Registry during installation or uninstallation
- Malware or virus infection may have corrupted Norton security related files or Windows Files.
- Norton Internet Security- files deleted mistakenly or maliciously
How to prevent Norton 360 error 8506 and 421 windows 7
- Troubleshoot possible causes to prevent error recurring
- Scan your system for possible errors
Simple steps to resolve Norton error 8506, 421
Norton 360 error 8506 and 421 windows 7 can be fixed through Troubleshooting. The steps are given below:
- Repair the Registry Entries.
- Clean out Junk with the help of Disk Cleanup
- Download the Norton 360 Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to your desired location.
- Open Downloads window in your browser (shortcut Ctrl + J key).
- Double-click the NRnR Symbol to run.
- Read the license agreement, and Click Agree.
- Click Advanced Options and select Remove only.
- Click Remove & Restart.
- After the computer restarts, follow the instructions on the screen to reinstall your Norton product.
Reinstalling the software will repair most issues with Norton, unless your computer is infected with a virus that has targeted your antivirus suite specifically. If problems persist relating to the Norton error 8506, 421, use one of Norton’s removal tools to get the program working correctly. Both Norton Power Eraser and Norton Removal Tool uninstall all components of Norton, allowing us to perform a clean reinstall of the software, which addresses Norton error 8506 and 421. Before reinstalling the software, use another virus removal tool like Microsoft Security Essentials to identify and remove viruses, then use the corresponding Norton tool to remove the software. Once Norton and all viruses are removed from your system, we’ll be able to reinstall the software and can expect it to load normally.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton 360 error 8506 and 421 windows 7
You may also see:
- Norton 8921 and 251 error
- Norton error code 1016
- Norton error code 3048 3
- Norton error code 3038
- How to resolve Norton error 138
- How to fix Norton server error 500
- Norton server error 1026
- Updated Norton Internet Security seems to corrupt system
- How to remove Norton internet security
- How to Reset Norton Family Password