With wide range of customization features and allowing you for viruses scan searches depth in and out, Norton Antivirus is available to protect your computer. It offers wide number of tools to protect and recover your Personal such as bootable recovery tool to restore computer during emergency. It provides other features like email spam filtering and phishing protection. Norton Antivirus is available and can be run on Microsoft Windows as well as Mac OS. If you want to fix the issue, Norton error during quick scan, Contact Norton tech support number.
|Norton Tech Support number||+1 888-225-4458|
What is Norton error during quick scan?
It is very frustrating when Norton antivirus gives you a Norton error during quick scan while scanning your system. Due to technical issues which might interrupt while scanning, it is obvious to feel frustrated. While in midst of the quick scan, you might get an error of interruption which can stop you’re scanning of computer. This might lead to incomplete scanning of your system which may lead to viruses and malware in your system.
Norton Antivirus being famous for protecting your Personal computer often occurs that its users face issues with scan. In order to prevent such issues and errors like Norton error during quick scan, it is important to follow certain steps and check for the symptoms why error during quick scan occurs.
What are the symptoms of Norton error during quick scan?
- System will throw an Norton security scan error ‘You are at Risk Error Message’.
- Quick Scan will not complete successfully.
- The scanning is stopped and won’t scan the other files.
- Chances of server being temporarily down.
- If Personal computer is already affected by the virus and other malicious software which can be the reason for blocking of scanning.
- System is not updated with latest version.
What are the causes of Norton error during quick scan?
Norton 360 scan error can occur during quick scan due to various issues in Operating System, File usage, and user protected files. Such Norton 360 error during scan occurs as a result of I/O issues. Sometimes it might happen that during the scan process some files are in use by the Windows Operating System and access is denied to the scanning engines. In case if the file is being used by some other software, then there are chances of Norton 360 scan error as the access is denied to the scanning engines. Also when the file is user-protected, access is denied for scan purpose.
Apart from the file access issues, Norton internet security error during scan can occur due to a failed update.
Causes of Norton Quick Scan not working error
- Many times, it happens when the PC clock has not been set up suitably
- Because of a failed update of antivirus
- Because of an older version of Norton isn’t successfully uninstalled
- The server may be temporarily down
- Conflict with Non-Norton security software
- The PC may be infected by a virus and other malicious software that is blocking virus scanning.
How to resolve Norton error during quick scan?
To resolve the Norton error during quick scan during quick scan, perform below steps:
- Restart your computer by exiting all the open programs.
- Once restarted your computer, Run full system scan.
- Open and Start Norton and go to main window.
- Click on Security option and then click on Scan.
- Select ‘Full System Scan’ and Click on Go.
- Once the scan is done, click on Finish button.
You can also follow these steps to solve error during quick scan
- Initially, user require to go to start and then control panel
- After that, open program then program and Features
- At this point, choose Norton in the list of programs.
- Now tap on either change or remove button
- Then click Repair option available
- Now go through the commands provided over the computer screen to finish the Norton Antivirus Offline Installer.
- Finally, restart the system to check and guarantee that your Norton antivirus scan is working or not.
In case the Norton internet security error during scan has occurred due to failed update, you need to follow below steps:
- Restart the computer
- If the option ‘Run a Scan’ is not visible, then uninstall and reinstall Norton using Norton Removal and Reinstall tool.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton error during quick scan
You may also see:
- Norton error code 1016
- Norton error code 3048 3
- Norton error code 3038
- How to resolve Norton error 138
- How to fix Norton server error 500
- Norton server error 1026
- Updated Norton Internet Security seems to corrupt system
- How to remove Norton internet security
- How to Reset Norton Family Password
- Norton power eraser problems