What is Norton ghost 15 runtime error?
Norton Ghost 15 is a type of MSI file developed by Symantec for the Windows Operating system. It is a powerful, extremely reliable imaging program, and its PE-based recovery CD usually works on the few machines where Linux based recovery CD’s do not. Its conversion of full backups to virtual machines is top-notch. Getting Norton ghost 15 runtime error, Contact Norton Tech Support.
|Norton Tech Support number||+1 888-225-4458|
Norton Ghost is intended as a home user single system backup utility. Including system imaging and files access. Full system backup backs up everything on a hard drive or partition.
What are the causes of Norton ghost 15 runtime error?
The Ghost 15 runtime error in Norton antivirus usually occurs during computer startup, program startup, or while trying to use a specific function in your program ( Eg . Printing).
- Corrupt Windows Registry keys associated with Norton Ghost.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupt the Norton Ghost File.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Norton Ghost related file.
- Another program is in conflict with Norton Ghost and its shared referenced files.
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Norton Ghost Software.
The Error messages “Norton ghost 15 runtime error” can appear during program installation, while Norton Ghost related software program is running, during Windows startup or shut down, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keep track of when and where the error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
Simple steps to resolve Norton ghost 15 runtime error
- Repair Registry Entries Associated with Norton Ghost
This can be related to problems in the Windows registry. Several programs can share the same file, but when these programs are uninstalled or changed, sometimes Registry entries are left behind. Malware may have corrupted the registry entries associated with Norton Ghost. Unless you are a PC service professional, manually editing the Windows Registry to remove Norton Ghost runtime error is not recommended. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop the system from working and will create irreversible damage to your operating system.
- Conduct a full Malware scan of your system
There is a possibility that the ghost 15 runtime error in Norton antivirus you are experiencing is related to a component of the malicious program. The error could be related to a malware infection on your PC. This malware can damage, delete or even corrupt Runtime errors related files. Install a malware program to remove the issues.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Norton Ghost 15
- Click on Start
- Click on Programs and features.
- In the search box of Program and features, type “Uninstall”.
- Search for Norton Ghost 15 program in the list of Programs, in the Programs and Features window.
- Select the file and right-click on it and click on Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- After uninstallation is finished, restart the device and reinstall the Norton Ghost file by following the on-screen instruction.
- Clean out your system junk
The system accumulates junk files from normal web surfing and computer use over time. If the junk is not cleaned out occasionally, it can cause Norton Internet Security to respond slowly or provide a runtime error possibly due to file conflicts or an overloaded hard drive. Cleaning up this junk will solve this error.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton ghost 15 runtime error
You may also see:
- Norton 8921 and 251 error
- Norton error code 1016
- Norton error code 3048 3
- Norton error code 3038
- How to resolve Norton error 138
- How to fix Norton server error 500
- Norton server error 1026
- Updated Norton Internet Security seems to corrupt system
- How to remove Norton internet security
- How to Reset Norton Family Password