Norton helps to protect our device from malicious files and folders which are also known as anti-virus. When we are working on our computers, many spyware, malware, Trojans tend to enter our computer through various breaches in our security system. Now a days people are facing a new type of issue like Norton Identity Safe Vault Password Reset, read more to
|Norton support phone number U.S.A||1-833-662-5666|
So, anti-virus software like Norton prevents such files and folder from bringing any harm to our device. We must also regularly update our anti-virus to allow full security. Otherwise, it is possible that some advanced virus may inject our computer even after having an anti-virus software installed on our device.
The Norton Identity Safe is used to remember the passwords and users names for different websites. It is time-saving and convenient because we do not need to type our passwords and usernames over and over again each time we try to log-in to a particular web page. Even if we forget our passwords and log-in details, we can easily sign-in to a webpage with the help of Norton Identity Safe which keeps a track of all our passwords in a synchronized manner for our computers, laptops and any such mobile devices.
What is the function of Norton Identity Safe Vault?
Norton Identity Safe vault stores all our passwords, usernames and other personal details like address, bank account number and telephone numbers in a secure way. Norton Identity Safe vault has a password which is only known to you. You can view all your personal details using the Norton Identity Safe vault password. If you forget your password, then you can try to remember it from the hint which will be provided to you or you can do Norton Identity Safe Vault Password Reset.
If you still cannot remember the password, you will have to create a new vault as there is no other way to recover your old password. However, if you have a backup for your Identity Safe data then you can retrieve it and get back all your personal information.
Although Norton Identity Safe Vault stores our personal details in a much-secured manner, it is still recommended that you change your password from time to time. This will provide better security for our personal details and another device will remain all the more secure.
While changing your Identity Safe Vault password, you have to keep the following points in mind:
- The password must be at least 8 characters long.
- The password must have at least one letter in bold.
- There must be at least one numeric character.
- There must be at least one special character.
- The password cannot be same as your username.
Steps to Norton Identity Safe Vault Password Reset:
We have to follow the given steps to change the password to Norton Identity Safe Vault:
- Go to the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Click on All Programs.
- Double-Click on Identity Safe.
- Click on Settings in the Window that appears.
- Go to the Security Tab.
- In the Vault Password option, click on Change my password.
- The Change my Password dialog box will appear. In the dialog box, type your current password as well as your new password and confirm the new password as well.
- Click on Ok.
- A Confirmation window will appear. Click on Ok there as well.
Your password to the Identity Safe Vault will be changed.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton Identity Safe Vault Password Reset
You may also see:
- How to switch from Norton to windows defender?
- Why recent windows update disabled Norton antivirus?
- How to fix when Norton Live Update not working?
- Does your Norton disappeared in windows 10
- Why does windows 10 won’t boot after Norton update
- How to fix Norton crashes windows 10
- Why Norton internet security not opening
- How to resolve Norton installation stuck on starting
- How to fix Norton error 8504
- Why Norton live update not working mac?