A software developed and distributed by Symantec corporation and works as an anti malware. Norton antivirus is a part of Norton’s family of computer security products. It helps in email spam filtering and phishing protection. Updating antivirus is an important aspect as without updating, the malware will affect the system and the Norton internet security 2013 error 8504 and 104 will occur. To get complete security of your system you should regularly update the Norton software.
|Norton Tech Support number||+1-833-662-5666|
Dial to know more about Norton internet security 2013 error 8504 and 104
What are the symptoms of Norton internet security 2013 error 8504 and 104 ?
- The Norton internet security 2013 error 8504 and 104 appears and crashes the active program windows.
- Devices frequently crashes when running the same program.
- The Error is displayed on the screen.
- The device periodically freezes for few seconds at a time.
- Windows responds slowly to mouse and keyboard input and runs sluggishly.
What are the causes of Norton internet security 2013 error 8504 and 104 ?
- Incomplete installation of Norton Antivirus software.
- Corrupt download of Norton Antivirus software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Norton Antivirus related software.
- Malware or virus that has corrupted Windows system files or Norton antivirus related program files.
- Norton Antivirus related files deleted mistakenly by another program maliciously.
How to resolve Norton internet security 2013 error 8504 and 104 ?
Step 1) Download and Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. The file is automatically saved to its default location.
- Press CTRL +J key to open the downloads windows in your browser.
- Select and double click the NRnR icon.
- Click Agree after reading the licence agreement.
- Select Remove and Reinstall. If your Norton product is from your service provider then you may see the Remove button.
- Click on remove or continue.
- Select Restart now.
Once the system is restarted, follow the on screen instructions to reinstall Norton.
Step 2) Uninstall any Non-Symantec security product
- Press the Windows+ R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Press Enter after typing in the following text “appwiz.cpl”.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select the Non-Symantec security product , and then click Uninstall or Remove.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the computer, when the uninstall process completes.
Step 3) Repair Window registry issue related with the error
Unless you are a PC service professional, manually editing the Windows Registry to remove invalid Error keys is not recommended. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop the system from working and will create irreversible damage to your operating system.
Step 4) Update the Video Graphics driver
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Press Enter after typing in the following text “devmgmt.msc”.
- In the device manager window, double click on Display adapters.
- Right click on the HD graphics card and select properties.
- On the driver tab, check whether the graphics card driver is outdated or current.
- If the driver is outdated, you need to update the download and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
- Select your graphics card manufacturer.
- Restart the computer and check if the issue has been resolved.
Step 5) Clean out your system junk
The system accumulates junk files from normal web surfing and computer use over time. If the junk is not cleaned out occasionally, it can cause Norton Internet security to respond slowly or provide an Norton internet security 2013 error 8504 and 104 , possibly due to file conflicts or an overloaded hard drive. Cleaning up these junk will solve the Error .
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton internet security 2013 error 8504 and 104
You may also see:
- Norton 360 unspecified error uistub exe
- Can’t communicate with Norton server
- How to resolve Norton power eraser error
- Are you getting Norton 554 delivery error
- Norton error 8506, 421
- How to fix Norton error 3035 6
- How to fix Norton error 8921, 243
- Norton Ghost Install Error 2738
- Norton email error 451 message temporarily deferred
- Norton Autofix error 3039 69639