Norton is specifically formulated anti-virus software which eliminates malwares, viruses and other online perceived threats completely from your PC. This anti-virus software provides users with 24/7 real time protection and also protects their Wi-Fi against vulnerability issues like KRACK with a smoothed VPN protection. Norton works for Windows, Mac, IOS and Android. Norton comes with an additional layer of protection which enable the option of spam email filtering and also safeguard them against phishing.
|Norton support phone number U.S.A||1-833-662-5666|
Features of Norton Antivirus
Some more features and benefits of Norton are as follows:
Being anti-malware software, Norton offers a wide range of security and privacy services to its users and also enables them to transfer one device’s protection to the other. The guarantee of the product comes with a total commitment if the product fails to clean up all the malwares and viruses from your system, then users will get the refund of the purchased product. Norton’s anti-malware security is purely based on the cloud-based approach where it notifies the users with the new viruses and malware definitions in a very short period of time. This software has got more than a user wishes for in an anti-virus software by an additional feature which enable users to relocate their lost phones and tablets. Norton enables the user to choose their subscription package from three different and exclusive alternatives, i.e., standard, deluxe and premium offering security for upto 1-10 devices. For Microsoft Internet explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, Norton offers browser extensions. Norton is an extremely user-friendly software with also provides technical support to those users which have a very less knowledge about PC.
How does Norton Antivirus works?
With Norton’s sophisticated technology, it enables users to function it automatically or manually for scanning the PC. Automatic scanning differentiates from manual scanning where in automatic scanning user can scan numerous files and documents on one go whereas in manual scanning users can only access files and documents which they are about to access. Norton updates its database according to the different perceived threats that occur when the user surf different web pages. With restricting over 60% of online perceived threats Norton IPS halts the intruders from getting into the system.
Simple steps to resolve Norton server error 1026
Users have been experiencing an issue in their devices regarding the Norton Anti-Malware software where they are not able to use the program, whilst their subscription is active and they have been often getting messages displaying Norton server error 1026. Users have also been affected by the activate button where they are not able to change their email addresses.
To resolve Norton server error 1026 users should follow the steps given below-
- Launch Norton Mobile Security Application
- Click on settings, which is located on the top left in the bars
- Click on the Anti-theft division, which is located at the bottom of the page
- Turn off-Device Administrator Settings
- Launch the Android settings
- Clear all the app cache and also the app data in the Norton Mobile Security
- Then restart your mobile phone and switch on the Device Administrator Settings (for resetting the NMS in a trial version)
- For a full version of Norton Security Application, login in by the bars given in the top left on the application
- After logging in enter your Norton account information to acquire the full version of the software.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Norton server error 1026
You may also see:
- Steps to resolve Norton issue “At risk won’t fix”
- How to switch from Norton to windows defender?
- Why recent windows update disabled Norton antivirus?
- Does your Norton Blocking Google Chrome?
- Norton Identity Safe Vault Password Reset
- Norton error 8504 and 101
- Norton error 8504 and 104 on windows 10
- Norton 8921 and 251 error
- How to resolve Norton error 138
- How to fix Norton server error 500