Support for Norton 360 setup with product key & installation
Quick and Reliable Support for setup Download, Installation, and Activation
The 25-character alpha-numeric code is printed on the back of the card. Here is a Sample Product Key or code to make you understand:
How get started to install Norton Security
Protect all your devices with your Norton subscription
My Norton makes it easy for you to set up your Norton protection, check your security status, and extend your protection to other PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets..
Setup & Install Antivirus
Antivirus Installation with right setup setting helps our customer to run the computer security software efficiently without facing issues
Norton Setup :
Protecting your devices and managing your norton product is as easy, like adding a new device in your norton account.
Download and install the Norton antivirus on your computer :
- Sign in to Norton.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your ID and password for Norton, and click Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign up process.
- In the Norton Setup window, Click Download Norton.
- If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a new product key to continue.
- Type the product key and Click > Click Agree and Download
- If you have more than one Norton product in your account, choose the product you want to download and click Next.
- Click Load More if the product you desire to download is not visible in the list.
- Do one of the following depending upon your browser:
For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click and select Run
For Firefox or Safari : Click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double click the file that you downloaded, on the top right corner of the browser.
For Chrome: Double click the file that you downloaded, on the bottom left corner.
If the User Account Control windows appears, click Continue. Follow the on screen instructions.
Your Norton product is now installed and activated.
- If the User Account Control windows appears, Click Continue. Follow the on screen instructions.
- Your Norton product is now installed and activated.
UNINSTALL OLDER NORTON OR OTHER SECURITY SOFTWARE:
Uninstall process on Windows based computers-
- Click on the start button in the bottom left hand corner and click on the Control panel.
- Once in the control panel, depending upon which operating system is in use, do one of the following:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 – Open programs and features.
- Windows Vista – Open uninstall a program.
- Windows XP – Open add or remove programs.
- Once the directory of programs that are installed opens, Click on the Norton program ( or other software) to be removed, and Click uninstall or remove.
- Click on Norton Complete Uninstall ( or finish the uninstall process of non Norton software being uninstalled).
- A subscription waiting period warning window will pop up; click Next.
- Click on Restart Now. Until the computer has been restarted, the software will not be completely uninstalled.
Retrieve your Product Key:
- For the Product key, log into your Norton account.
- Click onto the Devices tab.
Find the devices you need a product key for and copy it by writing down, or by doing highlight/copy/paste action. The product key can also be accessed from the services tab.
How to Download Norton security & Install in Your Computer ?
- Download your Norton Security software or Norton security with backup.
- Once you download the installation file, double click on it to start the Norton security install.
- Click on the User license Agreement, be sure to read it and then close it.
- Click on Agree and install Norton security or Norton security with backup.
- Activate your Norton Security installation by entering the activation code you copied from your Norton account.